EQB Limited. plays an important roll as the Property Manager. From the time a new project is located to the time that the project closes, EQB Limited is there to guide Equity Builders Inc, The Investor and The Tenant. EQB Limited provides the following services when retained:
EQB Ltd is elected by the Board of Directors which is made up of you the investors. Equity Builders does not retain any seats on any Board as it is a conflict of interest. This gives the investors full control of their investment and decision making of any Board related matters.
- Property Inspection : In addition to the inspections conducted by the Engineer & Appraiser, EQB Limited inspects each unit in a project and completes a suite inspection sheet for the file. This inspection provides EQB Limited with valuable information as to what repairs are required in the suite and the life expectancy of Capital items.
- Verification of Documents : EQB Limited reviews all disclosed revenues and expenses provided by the Vendor. This ensures that the numbers reported to the Investor by Equity Builders are accurate. EQB Limited also reviews all tenant leases to confirm the quality of the tenants.
- Market Analysis : EQB Limited completes a marketing report to confirm the current rents being reported. This report also is the first step in a plan worked on by EQB Limited to increase the rental income for the Investor.
- Budget : EQB Limited prepares a preliminary Vacancy Repair Fund based on the information reviewed. This budget is how the Condominium Fee, Vacancy Repair Fund Balances are set. The Budget is reviewed and approved on an annual basis by the Board of Directors.
- Turnover Meeting : EQB Limited prepares the packages for the first meeting of the owners. At this meeting the Board of Directors are nominated and elected. Personal information will be confirmed for accuracy.
- Property Management : EQB Limited is responsible for collecting the rents on a monthly basis and leasing any turnover of units. EQB Limited is responsible for paying all expenses on behalf of the condominium and the Vacancy Repair Fund. EQB Limited also pays the Investors personal condominium fees, property taxes and second mortgages to make the investment a hands free investment. The net monthly rent will be distributed electronically on a monthly basis.
EQB Limited. is committed to our clients. Our clients include the Investors, the Tenants, the Mortgage Brokers and the Solicitors. Our commitment is to provide outstanding services!